My 5-year plan

Where do I plan to be?

I’ll start by saying I do not really like sharing my plans with others (as I have in the past and usually never works out) but I want to share my plans now. As what I do have planned for the next 5 years very much so includes all my readers, which is why I have decided to go ahead with writing my post.

I plan to do all I can each day of my life to move one step closer on making sure I am able to achieve my 5-year plan. After working on the Kikki.k book which I had reviewed previously, it helped me to plan what I wish to be achieving in 5 years’ time and what I need to do from now to be able to get there in the future.

I am a stronger believer in planning for your future. Of course it is important to live day by day which is what I do. But, I always make sure I plan for my future to know where I headed and how to get there. It is a hard thing to do, as you never really know what your life will be like but think long and hard about what you want for yourself and the moment you do realize this you are able to prepare yourself. You can always add extra goals along the way…

What do I want to achieve? Where do I want to be?

In five years from now I will be 25 years old, oh my god. As far away as five years sounds it will go ridiculously fast and before I know it I will be blowing out the numbers 2 & 5 on a cake.

• I want to grow my business.
  • Start (in hopes to publish) my own novel or eBook.
  • At least be engaged (hopefully hehe).
  • Change lives of others for the better, through mental health practices
  • Create _______ (keeping it a secret) in hopes for the community to use it.
  • Own or planning to buy a house
  • I spend every day happy & mindful.

One thing I wish to make clear is, you never know where you will be and you may not necessarily achieve it all. I may not tick off all of this by the time I am 25, but one day in my life I hope to do so.

Although it’s important to think of where you want to be or what you have done by that time. It’s important to know where you wanting to be in your mindset. I really hope to be content with myself and surroundings, whilst spending each day full of happiness & mindfulness.

There are going to be a bunch more in which I hope to each by the time I am 25. As each day I am changing, but for now these are a few I am hoping to achieve.

Allow yourself to dream big, set goals & prepare for your future. For the above goals I have set to achieve, I have set out little goals which I am plan to do. This is important to be able to tick off these bigger goals.

You can only achieve, what you put your mind to. If you spend every day doing nothing, you’ll end up with nothing, if you spend every day working & ticking of goals, you will one day achieve what you wish.

Lots of love,

Marijanna

15 Comments

1. May 31, 2017 / 8:41 pm

thats all achieveable goals!!! good luck on ur journey….what type of business do u want to grow ??

• Miss Wanderess
      May 31, 2017 / 10:08 pm

To do with mental health & wellbeing 🙂

2. May 31, 2017 / 9:34 pm

That’s a great plan! Hope you achieve everything you wish for.

3. May 31, 2017 / 10:26 pm

Thanks for sharing!! I am pretty open about my plans I have for the future, but like you said who knows where we will be in 5 years! Life doesn’t always go the way we planned. For me – I hope to have started a family with my husband and be on the verge of buying or building our own house! Good luck!

4. May 31, 2017 / 10:56 pm

It’s great to have goals for the future! I turned 25 this year and have already ticked off some of mine including having my own home.

5. May 31, 2017 / 11:13 pm

Looks like you’ve got some big goals. I can’t wait to see you crushing them!

6. June 1, 2017 / 2:59 am

I wish you best luck girl ! Never stop,keep doing what you love & achieve your goals !

Andraxx

7. Jasmin N
    June 1, 2017 / 3:44 am

Oh good luck with your goals! This 5 year plan post sounds like something I could write on my blog as well 🙂 Will add it to my post list haha 🙂

8. Karoliina Kazi
    June 1, 2017 / 4:33 am

Fantastic plans and great idea – I think it’s always good to have a goal in mind for the future. I wish you all the success xx

9. June 1, 2017 / 6:57 am

You got some excellent goals here! I believe that you can achieve all of those dreams by taking steps towards them everyday. <3 It's by the way cool that you've been able to do this kind of very long term plan. I have no idea where I'll be in an year or even next winter haha!

10. June 1, 2017 / 11:24 am

Yesss! I love five year plans. I also love people who are organized enough to have a five year plan haha. Having a plan really helps you to reach your goals. All the best for achieving everything you want and more!

Christie’s Take on Life. xx